Women Who Tech transformed the Women Startup Challenge at Google to ensure everyone's health and safety. In its place, we launched the Women Who Tech Startup Grants Program to continue funding game-changing, women-led tech startups virtually during this pandemic.
How Does the Grants Program Work?
Equity-free grants will be awarded by Women Who Tech to women-led tech startups on a rolling basis through 2021. Access application FAQ for more information.
For each grant period:
- Women Who Tech will open a call for applicants based on different themes. Sign up here to be alerted for when our next grant cycle opens up.
- Our jury and grants committee will select five finalists to participate in our virtual pitch coaching and pitch series.
- For the Emerging Tech program will be awarding a $15,000 Innovation Grant and a $5,000 Impact Grant.
- Startups may re-apply for grants as long as they meet the eligibility criteria and were not already awarded a grant from the Women Who Tech Startup Grants program.
The $10,000 Innovation Grant was awarded to LimeLoop.
The $3,000 Impact Grant was awarded to kweliTV.
The $10,000 Innovation Grant was awarded to Patientory.
The $3,000 Impact Grant was awarded to Caribu.
The subsequent Women Startup Grants Program will be focused on themes, including:
- Emerging Tech - Grants to be awarded in Spring 2021
- FemTech + HealthTech